Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Ameda Lactaline

It's here! My new pump is here!

I'm such a freak for pumps. I have 3 now, my Mamivac Lactive, my Mamivac Manual and my latest addition to the family, my Ameda Lactaline. Hehe.. not to mention those that I've given away or sold to friends and family.

The reason for this new pump is not very strong really.. hehe.. I just wanted to have a second pump I can carry around and not over-exhaust my current one... can ah? Yeah that's how much I love my pumps. Especially now since my baby is having issues drinking directly :-( (will write about that later) I fear I might need to pump more often than I already do now.

Here it is in all its glory.





I chose this pump because:

a. It has battery function AND electricity abled.

b. It's a closed system pump, which means no contamination of milk, unlike some other famous pumps.

c. It's affordable, about RM800.

d. It's lightweight, only about half a kg so pop it goes in my handbag.

e. It doesn't come with all the accesories which I already have.

Hmm.. what else.. Oklah for now, will update if I have more to say on this.

3 comments:

  1. omigosh! youre such a sucker for this thing huh? ahak ahak. So now tell me which one is the best?

    ReplyDelete
  2. puteq.. i am, i am, shamelessly.. i can't tell which is the best, they each have their own ways of winning my heart, hehe.. nanti kecik ati derang pulak kalau cakap lebih-lebih.. *sigh* i treat them like my kids sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Products quality and durability is mainly belongs to its company which company is the best.

    ReplyDelete