Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Penantian itu suatu penyiksaan

Ok, ok.. I'll tell you. ( As if you don't know already.. huhu )
I bought another breastpump (^_^).. *silence*
Huhuhu.. am I pathetic to you?

Forget handbags, forget shoes, THIS is the flavour of the year. Breastpumps.

But no, it's not just another breastpump. I bought THE ULTIMATE BREASTPUMP - the mother of all breastpumps, the queen bee, the big kahuna.

The Medela Freestyle.

I mentioned before that due to some reasons I probably will not buy this pump, but *alas!* i succumbed to my curiosity and willpower to resist.
Like a teenage mad crush, I just couldn't get it out of my head.

Before I knew it, I was bidding at Ebay US and won.
In my defense, I got it cheaper that Malaysian prices. It'll arrive in 2 weeks when a dear cousin brings it home for me.
*Note: 15 May 2010 (oooh.. i cannot wait...!!!!!)

If you haven't heard of it before, here are some pictures.




The actual pump is only slightly bigger than your palm and it runs on built-in batteries (the type your handphone has) AND electricity. Super, super mobile.


I now own the top 3 most powerful breastpumps in the world. ..! (^_^)
Can't wait in 2 weeks time when this new baby joins the family.

In the meantime, here's the whole gang;

Eldest sister - Mamivac Lactive
Second sister - Ameda Lactaline

Next sister, my manual Mamivac Easy - very underused, mostly for emergencies and quick, short getaways only.


Adik bongsu (arriving soon) - Medela Freestyle


Medela Freestyle, mummy's waiting for youuuu...

I LOVE my kids..!!! (^_^)
Note to self: You're done, after this, ya hear??.. Huhu..

4 comments:

  1. Ila, too bad i dont consider to have another, if not i make you sell one to me. ahak ahak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe.. yeah why don't you puteq? But i don't think so lah.. I love them too much, they're like my surrogate kids. I will make sure I will use them equally so that no one gets hurt.. huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.pumps4mums.co.uk/...

    hi nic, saya beli valve di link diatas..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok thanks nadnye :-)

    Rupanya boleh beli sampai 13 pack with the same shipping cost kan? Huih.. berapa nak angkat ni..

    ReplyDelete