Sunday, April 25, 2010

Erk..

I just did something that is quite unexplainable.


Although people might say I'm officially nuts, and it's true, I have no concrete explanation for it -but I think it's perfectly fine. And I won't even bother with a justification.


You know how people spend hundreds and thousands on a hobby they love and people around them shake their head and go `tsk, tsk, I can't believe she spent that much on that' and that person goes ahead and does it anyway? Well, this is like that for me.


I would never consider buying a RM5,000 handbag.. but for this hobby of mine, I've spent close to it already.


Erk.. :-P


Can you guess what it is?

3 comments:

  1. Oh dont tell me, you just bought another breast pump!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i guess?... can i guess?... oh please let me guess!... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puteq, like I said to you, I'm the world's worst breastfeeding advocate ever..! Hehe..

    Ain, what do I do with myself? Help..!! And no.. you may not guess..!

    ReplyDelete