Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Wipes

I pump on the road a lot. And I mean, a lot.

That's why I need a lot of pumps, I guess, so it's easy for me to grab and go and leave one waiting at home for me. And mostly, my pumping activities take place in my car. It helps that I drive a SUV so I'm higher than most people.. haha.. and they can't see what mischief I'm up to.

When you pump on the road a lot, most of the times it's not the most convenient way to bring the liquid cleanser, wash the pump parts with runny water and shake it off/towel-dry/wait for it to dry for the next session.

I found the best way is to use baby wipes to wipe the residue dry. But beware, not all wipes will fit the bill.
It has to be alcohol-free and food grade so that when milk comes into contact with it, it's fine.

I used to use this
but they're pretty expensive in Malaysia.. about RM70 for 24 pieces. So I started looking for alternatives and found this.

They're wonderful! and for just RM10 for 30 pieces.. they're a much better bargain.
But it wasn't until I stumbled upon these a few weeks ago that I felt like hitting the jackpot. Check it out!
They are from Pigeon - called Hand and Mouth Wipes - alcohol-free and 100% Food Grade Ingredients and can even be used to wipe fruits and vegetables before feeding to baby. How cool is that? And they cost RM20 for 2 packs of 60 wipes each. I am ecstatic. Heheh..

So you guys, get your Pigeon Hand and Mouth wipes and a mesh bag like this

Just wipe off and air-dry in here for the next pumping round on the road and save the proper washing for home later (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment