Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sarah is 1



I can't believe it's been one month plus since I last wrote! Tsk Tsk..

Anyways..

My baby girl Sarah turned 1 two weeks ago. Happy Birthday sayang!

At this moment, you are happily taking a nap in your buai, snug as a bug in a rug in your kain batik cocoon, you love eating blended rice porridge with brocolli+chicken+carrot+ potatoes, trying out all kinds of consonants and vowels so very loudly and strongly every chance you get.. that the neighbours can hear you...hehe... and are struggling to take your first steps!

And most importantly for mama, I have never had to buy formula milk for you at all! ^_^

That's right! My breastfeeding journey has reached its 1st year anniversary and I must say I'm pretty proud of myself. Any full-time working mother can agree with me that it isn't easy. It still isn't easy now, milk supply dwindling due to fasting month, less chances to pump while I'm outstation etc but alhamdulillah.. I'm holding on so far! Ini rezekimu sayang. Absolutely no formula milk for you ^_^

Sarah, abah and I hope you'll have fun learning and growing with us and kakak Sufya who loves you to bits. You're such a delight to us with your antics every day. We love you so much!

Hapy 1st Birthday anak mama!



4 comments:

  1. so now i'm commenting in your blog.
    anyway thinking of the free publicity that i gave in the email, men must be rushing and falling all over their pc or notebook to see the topless lady in question. but to think that only tesl 5 men would have the access, u shouldnt get too excited

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ila,
    Yup, it's not easy for working mothers to fully breastfeed their kids but hey, I tabik springgg kat u!!! I wish I did the same with my heroes when I had the opportunity, well, they've grown up now.....but, if i ever give birth again, insyaAllah, i'll fully breastfeed my child and you'll be my inspiration..

    ReplyDelete
  3. fateem - welcome, welcome! hehe.. no, my blog is for all to see.. including the topless part! Erk.. did i just say that? Anyway, drop by often k

    dikny - sure, make me useful, i'll be your ultimate support system! breastfeeding rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday Sarah!

    Wow Ila... your 1st anny of fully bfeeding. TESL Power tu!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete