Saturday, November 21, 2009

Lega

Oh my goodness.. I feel so relieved.

My wonderful supervisor, Dr. Supyan of UKM (some of you might remember him) has suggested that I take a semester off during my maternity leave to unwind and relax, and come back fresh in June to resume.

Why the hell didn't I think of that before?

I was feeling a soo down, thinking of all the work I need to catch up on, I even woke up every morning a heavy chest, knowing I have miles and miles to go before I even reach a milestone.

Now this leave would give me a chance to catch up!

Yay! I actually feel an overwhelming sense of hope and happiness, like the sun has decided to shine on me again. Syukur alhamdulillah! It was like I'm given a 2nd chance in life, and a death row has been lifted of me.

Thanks Dr. Supyan for a brilliant idea. Let me just sort out the paperwork for that, I really hope there aren't any glitches anywhere, and I will make you proud. I will treat the deferment as catch up time and my work will be top-notch, top of the game quality, you'll see!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

God Bless You! Syukur!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nic, The World is waiting for your footprints.
    May the wind always be at your back, and the sun upon your face, and the winds of Destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.

    You have a pleasant week and keep a song in your heart, best wishes, Lee.

    ReplyDelete