Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gundah gulana

Hatiku tengah gundah gulana..
Stok freezer tinggal 3 botol saja lagi. Combined with daily production.. it's only a matter of time before I have to resort to buying milk elsewhere other than my own.. :-(

Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku, please increase my milk supply for my baby... you have blessed me for 14 months.. Kalau benarlah itu rezeki anakku, engkau permudahkanlah laluanku.
Hanya kepada Engkau sahaja aku berserah. Amin..

Beginilah cabaran seorang ibu menyusu..

I wish it were that easy to just go and buy a can of milk for her.. but apparently not. It's like I've declared war with formula milk and yet after a year, I realize I shouldn't be so hard on myself anymore.

I'm so darn confused!

4 comments:

  1. Ila darling,
    I guess it's time for her to try formula. Im scared that she'd totally refuse milk other than yours. Is she ok with solid food?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigod Ila, I thought i was the only one. Pernah sekali stok tinggal 2 botol je, besok pi kerja my freezer kosong tp weekend tu i kerja keras skrg ada 5 botol stok. oklah tu kan! hilman tu dahlah alergik mcm2. formula??? NO WAY! Puteq

    ReplyDelete
  3. dikny - thanks.. hehe
    ja - i dunno la Ja. She has been au naturale from the start.. so my frens are saying get fresh milk instead of formula milk.. but so far I'm holding on. Solid food? Very picky eater la Ja, you know how toddlers are
    puteq - gosh, so u know exactly how i feel! all those tips i gave you don't seem to work very much on myself anymore - i guess baby dah besar so the hormons are a lot less now.. but still holding on.. Sarah terpaksa drink more air masak now! Haha

    ReplyDelete