Friday, November 28, 2008

My girls as of today












What's up today
  • Sufya is taking drama classes & Quranic for the school hols.
  • Sarah had her first taste of milk other than mine. Sadly...! I was able to hang on to fully breastfeeding her for 1 year & 3 months. And due to the impossible amount I pump out now, I had to resort to a backup. From today on, she'll have a serving of fresh milk and the rest breastmilk..sob sob. Having said that though, i'm proud of myself for making it this far..

(Yikes, just realized the camera date is wrong!)

4 comments:

  1. La,
    Dont feel so bad... some cldn't even make it until habis pantang. Like me for instance! Dah tak kerja...! Ish! Ish!
    Sufya is in drama class. Hey that's so great. Update abt it k.
    Hugs to the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ila,

    At least you get to bf Sufya long enough....that's already a victory...

    Gosh...your daughters are going to be pretty ladies when they grow up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ila,

    Alamak...sorry, i just realised that I got the wrong name...it's Sarah right? bukan Sufya yg kecik tu kan...sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ja
    That's ok.. maybe next baby? hehe
    Drama class was ok.. tak berapa impact sgt curriculum dia..
    or maybe it's because she's such a drame queen already! huhu
    Nothing can fix it!

    Dikny
    Thanks.. people say my girls take after their father a lot.. hmm
    so if i have a son in the future, he might look like me..
    Wonder how that'll turn out...??!

    ReplyDelete