Friday, June 6, 2008

Sarah's ride


I was test driving strollers the other day and finally settled on this one. It's a Peg Perego and it's loaded with fun, convenient features which just pleases me to no end! It snaps shut and open real nice and compact, and it has steps at the back for an older brother or sister to stand on and cruise along, much to my elder daughter's delight! And as for mommy, why push one when you can push two? (^_^)

Also has a huge shopping basket underneath for mommy's convenience.. I can foresee lots of trips with us girls when daddy's out on outstation or out on his futsal games.. nice..


3 comments:

  1. There u go!!! This is a sure sign that Sarah will be out very very sooonnnn....happy strolling cutie! happy shopping mommy...berjimat2 sikit, minyak dah mahal. soon food pulak....ntah le!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ila,
    Stollers are really good investment, you know. I bought a stroller for my first son and it's still tough and standing strong up till now with my third son....which means it's been 7 years......Looking at your stroller, I'm sure it'll last too......happy strolling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's right girls.
    shera, memang kena beringat sket skang nih. everything is sky-rocketing indeed! cian kiter kan..
    dikny- i can't agree more. especially since the price is this ridiculous, it'd better last!

    ReplyDelete